We are business as usual until we are told otherwise, however, the way we do business during this COVID-19 pandemic, will change to protect our staff, clients, suppliers and our business operations continuity.
In line with the WA Health Department Guidelines and in the interest of the health & wellbeing of our staff, clients, sales reps and delivery drivers we are implementing the following precautionary measures in order to protect as best possible, all persons associated with Rhodeside Auto Tune.
- If you are or have been unwell, travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas, or diagnosed with COVID-19 please DO NOT enter our offices/workshop.
- Please do not be offended if we refuse to shake your hand.
- We ask that you DO NOT touch our counter or staff.
- Maintain ‘Social Distancing’ – at least 1.5 metres from another person.
- We are carrying our extra cleaning of offices, door handles, countertops etc. Also, we request you stand at least a metre from the counter front.
- Staff will clean with anti-bacterial wipes the client’s keys.
- We are only accepting CONTACTLESS payment for services rendered.
- Toilet Facilities are NO LONGER AVAILABLE to any clients/sales reps/drivers etc.
- Mechanical staff will be wearing one use gloves to enter & clean the client’s vehicle steering wheels, door handles, switches, keys etc.
Our staff are under STRICT instruction to wash their hands after serving each customer and encountering others.
Note – our mechanics use an anti-bacterial hand cleaner.
Thank you for your understanding during these ever-changing times but be assured Rhodeside Auto Tune will always aim to provide the best possible service to all our clients.